The client came to us one year after he launched his new website. The website was not helping him gain new customers, and he felt something was off. After the initial audit, we realized that while the website looked "okay" and had some nice typography features, it was so poorly structured that it left visitors confused.
For example, services title were not consistent and therefore, potential clients weren't sure what they are signing up for. Consistency is key when designing a website. You want to make sure that your visitors do not hesitate, even for a second, when considering to do business with you.
Another problem was that blog posts were hidden deep within the internal pages of the website. What a shame considering the client a) writes well and b) on issues many dog owners struggle with and therefore google! The main reason for writing a blog is to show your expertise. We set up a blog feed right on the home page and made sure the blog is always visible on the Main menu.
How we helped
- Organized the website structure and created new Information Architecture
- Identified calls to action for each page
- Unified services titles
- Created a consisten layout for all internal pages
- Structured the home page to serve as crossroads to all information
- Optimized the website for search engines
Services and technical features
- Creative concepts and graphic design
- Dynamic CMS
- Fully upgradable CMS system
- Advanced level of on-page SEO
- Responsive website design
- Multimedia support
- Google maps and Google forms integration
- Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools